Help us protect our community
We are asking that you help us slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you have mild respiratory symptoms (runny nose, mild cough, nasal congestion) we are asking that you please do not come into our offices. Also, if you feel your appointment is routine and you can wait to see us, please reschedule your appointment 2-3 weeks later.
This does NOT APPLY TO CHILDREN that need health visits and vaccinations. If there is a time for children to be fully vaccinated, it is now.
If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or have known exposure to a patient with CONFIRMED COVID-19...
We ask that you notify us first, this will help us direct your visit in the safest possibly manner. If you come to our offices, please only bring 1 accompanying person with you.
Here are some things you can do to protect yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Follow closely all recommendations to avoid close contact with others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and touching your face, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid making contact with your eyes, nose and mouth if at all possible.
- If you are sick, stay home to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Always cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Try to cough or sneeze into your elbow and not your hand, or into a tissue and then throw it away.
- As much as possible, avoid sharing personal household items like eating utensils and items you touch frequently like mobile devices.
- Clean common surface areas like keyboards, door handles, desktops and mobile devices frequently with alcohol or bleach-based disinfecting sprays or wipes.
Free Mask Distribution
January 31st, 2022 – Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. has received a limited number of face masks from the Strategic National Stockpile, to be distributed to the public at no charge. The masks will be handed out at each Family Health Centers location and will be limited to three masks per person.
Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm. No appointment is necessary, and masks will be given while supplies last.